Thursday, November 11, 2004

It's my birthday

It's my birthday, yes...and my anniversary today. Got up and my husband Andy had left me an african violet, 2 mangoes and some mystery butter. Had a mango. Thought it was kind of like heaven, but in heaven you wouldn't get the stringing stuff stuck in your teeth.
I'm excited to have this blog cause since I've become a mother (on Sept.19) I've had a lot of reflections etc. and I think this will be an easy way to record them. My sister has a blog here too and I just checked it out today. I didn' know you could blog for free...I thought she was all signed up because of friends who'd created a webpage for her, and I don't have that know-how.
Anyway, here I am. It's a good day...but time for more sleep while my little Sarah rests.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Cara, lovely to read your blog. I'm excited to read more in the future. You can add links and a guestbook if you would like - I kind of know how and could help you if you want. I love you. It was good to talk with you yesterday. Aimee

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home