Friday, October 21, 2005

checking in

hey...been blog-less for a while because of my here bad shoulders/arm - tendonitus. Just coming out of an experiment week where Andy has done all the dishes/cooking and other things that aggrevate my shoulders. I think I'm feeling better, a little. I've started up some excercies to help too. And we may be getting a few appliances to help my kitchen work not be so physical...even talked about a portable dishwasher, but I don't think that's going to happen.
Sarah is cutting more teeth again. A molar poked through and I see more wanting to.
I am really enjoying my design team meetings at church. I'm trying to follow through on what I feel God wants me to say, so that always feels good.
It's a beautiful fall day today. We are going to see Josh and Heidi on Nov.4 for a few days. That will be great...it's not quite sunk in yet, but that's in a couple of weeks.
I've been sleeping better (except last night...Sarah up and then I couldn't fall back asleep :) which I'm thankful for and feel people must be praying for me.
There are a bunch of pics on our camera we need to get around to putting on the computer and I can share some.
Tonight is a date...probably Booster juice and look at some stuff we need - a pot, fry pan, mop etc. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

SO GLAD you're back Cara - have been thinking of you and your "owies" - hoping you are doing better. Take care and give Sarah a kiss from me!

Melanie

8:41 AM  
Blogger Jeremy J Harnett said...

Hi Cara!
I've been checking up on you and waiting to hear how you are doing of late.
Teething... I can relate to that.
Up at night... I can relate to that.

Hmmm, there was something in particular I was going to say to/ask you... now it's gone....
Oh well, I'll keep in touch if it comes back!
love ya friend!
Tanya

2:57 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

good to hear from you both!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home