Friday, December 02, 2005

more pics from the recent past

A bunch of pics from the day Meredith and Jennifer and their kids and Sarah and I went to visit Grandma Lillian for lunch (Andy's grandma). Fun time. Grma was feeding Rowan (in orange) water with a spoon. He loves water and pouring it in and out of things. I know the one of us Moms is blurry, but it shows I was there :) Meredith's kid's are Gabriel (in grey) and Michael and Jennifer's are Carmyn and Rowan. The dark picture of Sarah and Great Grma Klassen is at our first family gathering (extended) of the year. Goodmorning face (from nap) is Sarah in pink shirt.










1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Cara, thanks for posting pictures. I just can't get enough. I like how Sarah is reading up on raising strong willed children - what a keener, she's starting to think ahead about when she'll be a parent. :)

Love you all.
Aimee

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home