Monday, January 30, 2006

i'm getting...

...all kinked up here from using this here computer, so just a few highlights of late:
-spontaneous dinner at Abraham's last night when we went to pick up my bike.
-walk/run in pouring rain yesterday to Value Village - nice destination journey.
-Sun today that we actually got out in
-reading "Ragamuffin Gospel" by Brennan Manning...good stuff in there about not focusing on ones failings but on God's grace and provisions. Yeah...maybe quotes another day.
-a few good naps in the upstairs guest room.
-being content with less fresh produce at month end...we try to think of others around the world and what they have...

2 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

arg...I don't know why my posts and pics go in a different order than what I put them in.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Mine do that too sometimes. If I care, I go back and change the time to suit the order I want them in.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home