Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Day off

Newsflash from yesterday...lovely day. Went to town - ate sushi, got a library card and lots of books for Sarah, a few groceries, back to camp...no nap for Sarah or I. Andy painted some (one wall they hadn't gotten too), while I shot some hoops down at camp (Sarah played a bit with balls too), read books outside, dinner (vegan lasagna with tofu, kale and garlic yum), ended the evening with baking bannock over the fire, which Sarah loved (the bannock)...warmed up to the fire (hot) idea. I called my Mom back and talked to her outside on the phone while I made more bannock and Sarah was given a bath with Andy. A little more Narnia to top off the night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I loved talking to you - imagining you making bannock. Can you post your recipe? And did you make it around a stick like the Wien's do - or in a pan? I'm so glad you are enjoying your wild neighborhood. Eat a bannock for me. I like mine with honey or jam. Something hot to drink would be nice too :)
Love you all,
Mom

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home