Wednesday, April 05, 2006

ok, one more

Upstairs at my Moms...moving went good - packing up the truck I should say...waiting around for Andy to come back. Discovered today that we'll have no phone thus no internet connection till April 18...someone has to come out to the house physically and set it up. Mom A helped with cleaning today and Mom K entertained Sarah during the truck packing time. I made lunch for the guys and we had pecan coffee cake for 'coffee break.' James and my Dad helped pack too. Queezed (how do you spell) a little park time with a friend - Heather - and her girl.
Ok, Sarah and I go outside now.

1 Comments:

Blogger lil said...

God bless your move, your family, your surrondings, and your 'job' of making the camp run smoothly! May this be a highlight of your life!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home