Wednesday, February 28, 2007

yup, hello

We've gotten a bit of new snow here so that has been wonderful for skiing. For a while there it was very icy and the one day I took to hiking around my ski trail cuz skiing was so slippery and nutzoid.
Ok, the pics. The first is S. and I in Abbotsford at Fishtrap Creek park Feb.3, before Andy and I took off of 3 nights for the BC Camping Conference. It was a special little park outing together. We saw geese being chased by a dog. She didn't like their honking and the fact that the dog was chasing them.
We got to Tulahead here with my folks who then stayed for 2 nights and during their stay they built a snow fort which we have been enjoying almost every day. Sarah and I were sick near the end of our Abb. stay. I hadn't felt that gross and nauseous since labor. It lasted for days. Abb. stay was nice - there were three days in a row Sarah and I would get up and go and visit other friends with kids. That was nice.
I just tried to post more pics. These three took 45 min. to post. The others didn't make it unfortunately. My arm is also been sore lately so that's going to be it for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miranda said...

such a cool fort! man I wanna make a fort like that. Wish I had enough snow.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

A welcome post and pictures. It's so fun to hear that the fort is getting so much use. It was great to spend so much time with you and to visit at your home too.

Love you all,
Mom/Grandma Kathy

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cara and Sarah, lovely pics and fun times. Good to hear how things are going. Sarah looks so grown up!Love Grandma J.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home