Wednesday, August 22, 2007

started this post on Aug.22

A real life situation picture. Sarah got her finger squished in the oar while trying to paddle with my Mom (beginning of Aug. my family came out for a few days).

Our very own healthy harvest box. I was sick twice during the summer, with one sickness including VERY sore and tender gums. I had the idea to make some fresh garden veggie soup. This is a basket of produce Andy picked for that reason. We made the soup together and I purreed it and had it for several days.

Sarah at the beach with Grandad in the background. This on one of Andy's days off...exploring to another nearby lake. We had a picnic and a bit of beach time. Very hot day...you can see my shade set-up.


1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Thanks for the update Cara! Good to see you blogging again. Nice pictures too. Kelsey is 3&1/2 yrs now and she still can't ride a bike. We've got a toddler tricycle and a bigger one too. However I remember my niece Lauryn getting the hang of it a lot earlier than Kels!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home