Tuesday, March 02, 2010

some thoughts


A year ago today Andy was let go of his job at Tulahead. We were brought flowers - 12 magnificent Gerber daisies - from a friend, today, in honor of that date and with wishes on the card that read "to new beginnings, rich relationships and rewarding work". This caused me to think and thank God for how he has led and cared for us this year. There is many 'unknowns' ahead as we launch our market garden, but we can attest to God's provision. Thank you God for good friends and a supportive church too, that we belong to.


I could go on, but Jacob's been waking quite a bit during the night (3 times last night), so I must prepare for night.Just wanted to say that little bit.And this - Sarah's been having a blast playing for hours in the backyard with the kids upstairs.


The pic is from Jan. 7, 2010. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

How beautiful that someone remembered you on this day. I thank God for your supportive community too.

9:15 AM  
Blogger heidi said...

that picture is just so beautiful. thanks for sharing a few words with your readers :) and i feel for you re. the 3 wakings per night. samuel was teething, then sick and now going through a growth spurt with barely a break in between....i've been going to bed no later than 9pm these days!

i am so looking forward to seeing you all and meeting my darling nephew for the first time in only 7 more weeks!

love you all,
-heidi

4:03 PM  
Blogger lil said...

Very sweet picture! So glad you are all doing well, and I pray that Andy's market garden will just take off this summer!! I bet he's starting seeds already??
See you in, yep, 7 weeks like Heidi said.

10:04 AM  
Blogger lil said...

Hey Cara, I just noticed that the link to my blog in the 'old' address. I've changed it to meadowinmontrose.blogspot.com, no
'a' in it. :)

10:13 AM  
Blogger M.R. Tumnus said...

Cara, I've been thinking of and of course praying for you this past week, knowing that it has been one year since this huge change came about in your lives. I treasure that you live closer to family and am so proud of you and Andy for your hard work in producing marvelous healthy food! XO

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home