Thursday, January 13, 2005

social day

Just to let you know anyone can now post comments. I've changed the settings.

Went to a 'play date' at Denise's house. It was fun. Four kids other than Sarah. We had lunch and played. While we ate Sarah used her new-found voice, just 'ahhing' and looking around. Joshua seemed to find this quite amusing, as he would lean over from his mom's lap and giggle.
I took the bus over there - with the stroller. There was some snow still on the ground so I had to take it slower. After 'play date' went to the Abrahams and visited with Dad who had just gotten up. Then he left and Jamie came home. Then he left and Mom came home and we visited. Then everyone else came back and Andy too, and we all visited.
Time to rest now as I just put Sarah down for an evening nap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alvin & Denise Engler said...

I wonder what Sarah was saying -- because Joshua seemed to understand... and she's quite a funny girl apparently. Sarah is getting deliciously cute now. I can't wait until she's mobile!!! -de

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home