Wednesday, April 06, 2005

back

This post has been in draft mode for awhile but I'll release it now....It's from Mon.
Hi. I'm back...probably. Have you seen the movie "The Incredibles"? Well, there is this scene of Bob, the main superhero character running through a corridor in the enemy territory. He is being pelted by these black round things that stick to him and kind of inflate when they contact him. He keeps running, but finally can't go on as he's weighed down. That's what I felt like after last weekend. I had gotten seriously sleep deprived and what followed was insane brain and thoughts that were not true. I felt overwhelmed. Andy offered to do all the dishes to help me get caught up on sleep. This is seriously the short story...as some of you know.
From today: Things got much better...thank you God and many people who prayed for me.
We think Sarah is going through a growth spurt (?). I was up(or awake laying in bed wondering what her problem :) is) for a part of every hour last night.
Here's a bit of what's been going on point-form.
-I was a hair-model for a cutting class at a local salon on Sun. Had a 2 hr. haircut. They texturized (think layers) my hair - took off a lot. It feels way lighter now. I like it, pretty much.
-Sarah is getting the hang of eating..menu includes avocados, sweet potatoes, rice cereal and bananas.
-Sun. evening we went to hear CBC's choir concert at Bakerview church. That was nice.
It's raining. Tried to go to the pool last night but it was closed.
-Thinking of if Andy and I and Sarah will go to Gardom Lake Bible camp for a meeting I have on Sat. We'd have to catch a ride in a 15 passenger van if we want to go (or pay for gas ourselves). Hhmm.
-Sarah is not used to the time-change we figure, cause she is still wanting to go to bed at last week's 9 pm. So, I was reading to her to kill time and then turned her around and lifted her up to look at her face to see if she was tired. Right at that point she pukes on me...thick stuff. Some went up my nose...in my hair...down my shirt...huge glob on my face. I yelped and called for Andy who held Sarah as I cleaned up. I laughed very hard too.
-Denise and Joshua came over yesterday morning. One fun thing was when Joshua held the handle to a dresser drawer and start bending his knees and kinda shaking his bum...all smily and excited. Cute. We asked him if it was the 'dancing handle.' I liked to see how he entertained himself at our place...so creative.
-Andy's b-day on Sun. Not feeling I have much energy to do much special but we'll see. Maybe I'll buy some perogies...he likes those...shhh. I'm counting on him not reading this :)
Peace and hope to you. Like my friend Amy says, "It isn't always easy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home