Friday, July 22, 2005

away and back again

Feeling short for time, but wanted to check in with all you readers.
I went on an overnight getaway with Sarah and my Mom and sister. Read about it here and see pictures. My mom negleccted to mention (I believe, I read the blog really fast) that we also enjoyed dancing in our room to that Nordeman CD. Sarah enjoyed the large spaces to crawl in the hotel. Aim and I were in a King Bed...didn't bump each other at all.
I also really enjoyed the blueberries...first of the season for me.
Packing up for a backpacking overnighter tomorrow. Lots to do before then, so I should get to it very soon.
Sarah seems to have picked up the sleeping through the night thing now and has been doing so since I talked about it last. Thank you God. The last few nights she's slept almost 12 hours...that gets me to readjusting our schedule again. Hmm.
Well, she's back in bed and I'd like to sleep more too. Goodnight and goodmorning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Oh yes - that dancing in the huge room to the Nordeman CD was a blast. You are my teacher Cara - you rock. Remember that tricept exercize you invented? And "slicing" - wild! We needed a video camera.
Sarah did so love the space - so big and so clean and no clutter. She could just go and go. It was great.
Love Mom

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home