Tuesday, August 16, 2005

hi quickly

It's harvest time. Since we returned Sat. evening, we've made apricot jam (using lovely organic apricots from Keremos (sp?), and blueberry jam and processed more green beans. Tonight we may can our romas. Wow. So, I'm pretty zonked and haven't shared much about our vacation...We got our pictures developed but I'm disciplining myself to share a few a day so I get enough rest.
It was a little anti-climactic coming home to the smelly, busy city. Our small and just perfectly supplied cabin was great for us. I had lots of time visiting with my friend Amy, and some other friends too. Saw Edith a few times...She's the lady (and her husband) who we lived with last summer. It was cooler out there. More shade. Didn't use sunscreen the whole week.
Last night before Blueberry jam time: Laying on the floor. Do we have any caffeine? I felt like I could fall asleep right then...Do we have any chocolate? Andy says, Just chocolate chips. Pass them here. I eat a handful as I'm laying on the floor. Maybe I'll just make one recipe of jam. Yeah.
Nap time now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home