Wednesday, June 14, 2006

la da la da da

hello...quick note before bed. Yesterday had breakfast on the dock while mosquitos tried to feast on us. Then playing on the beach...much better mosquito-wise. Vaccummed yesterday. I felt pretty 'normal' yesterday - more energy yeah.
Today, Sarah didn't nap. Invited people for tea and when I did Holly said she'd come over and watch Sarah so I laid down for 1/2 hr. Yeah. Then at 7 pm people came for tea and cookies...Karla, Brandon and Holly. Sarah and I had made Snickerdoodles and Oatmeal Choc. Chip cookies.
Been enjoying some foods Andy doesn't as much...Mushrooms (made mushroom soup), will make something with an eggplant tomorrow...can't remember what else. My mom flew out to see Aimee, Lance and Elijah and EVa today. I need to call Aimee soon. Got a call from Andy again and they may fly to a hiking location tomorrow weather-permitting.
Holly is sleeping over tomorrow because everyone else is going to 'the coast' (Abbotsford - a bit jealous, I am) for the weekend. That should be fun. We'll do dinner together too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherie said...

speaking of hiking, maybe one day when the kids grow up you and andy could come to Scotland and hike the West Highland way. Its 96 miles from Glasgow to Fort William! Beautiful I hear! Anyway, Im so glad to hear you have more energy! at least for a day! love you and miss you! give sarah a kiss from me sometime! Cheers!
cherie

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home