Saturday, June 02, 2007

isabelle down a hill

These shots are from a walk the other day. Sarah fell after this last shot - but she was fine. She laughed when she saw these pictures. We try and get out in the morning before it gets ultra hot.

Here is some news from an email I sent Mom A.:
Andy sprained his ankle Sat. evening, just walking back from fishing. He's doing better..still hobbling around. We were even down at the garden this morning in the rain moving mini greenhouses and S. and I letting the chickens out. We had a potluck BBQ with our bible study last night in town which was lovely. There were their host's neighbors there too who have a little boy who is a year younger than S. They are expecting their 2nd in a couple of months also. We had them over to our house months ago.
It has been quite buggy here and hot. That has made it hard for me to sleep. The no-see-ums come through the screens and some of the seals on our windows need repair so sometimes mosquitos (but they aren't so bad). Amazingly, last night, there were no bugs upstairs. Andy had also had an idea of how to set up fans/windows open that we tried upstairs. So, I was complaining quite a bit yesterday about wanting the screen replaced - and I learned they make smaller mesh screens the no-see-ums can't get through, and then it was 'clear' for bugs last night, which was nice. Anyway, it is nice to have rain today. We've been trying to get out every morn. for an hour - S. and I - when it's not so hot, then we are in for most of the day - and maybe out for a few mintues before supper.
S. and I dug around the office at camp to get ice packs and crutches for A. and I've been doing the evening run to close chickens and cover part of the garden. We started "The pusuit of happyness" and are enjoying it very much. Looking forward to finishing it.
I was so hot and tired yesterday when Sarah wouldn't nap and A. said to go run around outside (which was so hot) so I went swimming instead. I had so much energy to burn. The swim was so good. It seemed to even me out - the temperature and break from duties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home