Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hi. I am very sick. I am glad it is Sunday. Andy just took the kids to Whiterock. I will lie down again soon. I have been nauseous since Thurs. and got mastitis Fri. afternoon, for which I am now on antibiotics. The doctor said the nauseousness and diarrhea are from a stomach bug - the flu. I think it was a year ago January I was this sick last.
Well, being sick helps you slow down and appreciate the little (or not so little) things in life - your children, other people's children, the sunshine, your husband - and also think about and pray for those who struggle with chronic illnesses or diseases. There is a lady from our church whose husband read a letter about 3 weeks ago saying that her cancer (in throat?) had advanced so much she's been only given less than a month to live. Another man from our church is undergoing radiation treatment.
I'm pretty sure I'll make it through this sickness, but when I'm in it it seems difficult. Walking around is difficult. I have to be careful not to let my stomach get too empty - otherwise my nauseousness increases.
Time to lie down....

1 Comments:

Blogger M.R. Tumnus said...

Praying you will be feeling better already today. Love you.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home