Tuesday, November 23, 2004

crazy

Well, It looks like I'm back in business with this blog. I'd forgotten my password and it's been crazy trying to get it back. Anyway...don't want to write about that. Went with mom and Sarah today to 10,000 Villages in Langley. It was part of my b-day present. I picked out some wicker baskets. Sarah is dicovering her hands I think. She will stare at one as it is outstretched from her body. She can focus more also on people...she looks into our eyes. So cool. One day we went on a walk and the phrase, "my babe and me" went through my head cause we were walking (Sarah in her stroller) and she was just staring into my eyes. There could have been nothing else in the world. Now she lays looking at her hand and kicking. Put up our picture of Crowsnest Mtn. in our kitchen on the yellow wall. Nice. Andy will pick Dad up from the airport tonight. I'm looking forward to Fri. when we will have a special dinner for our parents who supported us so beautifully this spring, summer and fall as we served at Crowsnest Lake Bible Camp and had Sarah and moved back to Abbotsford.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home