Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Oh Yes

Hi. Frustrated today. Been fighting computer prolems...spyware...now we have a virus. Do I envy the computerless? Right now, yes. I'm blogging on my brothers computer cause I've turned ours off lest we get our identities stolen :)
What has been happening lately besides that? This last week Sarah has learned to roll over from her back to her front and she is trying to crawl. It was funny at first becuase I'd leave to wash my hands mid-change and she'd be on her stomach when I returned.
Yesterday we went to a film festival put on by Amnesty International. 2 films. 'Terror's Children' (about Afghan refugee children trying to make a living in Pakistan) and 'Rebel Without a Pause' - about Noam Chomsky - a popular and controversial author.
Out for lunch with my brother to the Jasmine Garden. It was my birthday date.
Ok, that's it for now. Just wanted to let you know that I am back at the blogging bit...and will be all the more once our computer is all healed up.

1 Comments:

Blogger GieserGazette said...

hi Andy & Cara & Sarah! We enjoyed your letter. We have a blog also. www.gieser.blogspot.com Hope you are all doing well.

Warren, Kerry, Lauryn, Brooke

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home