Saturday, March 17, 2007

car fixed!

Hi, we have our car back. Went our for Greek food last night - good place for Sarah as she loves olives...feta is too strong for her though. She put some in her mouth and stopped cold - didn't know what to do. We said she could spit it out. She's 'pro' at using public washrooms. Today we aren't skiing...errand day. It's prob. raining at the ski hill and we don't want to drive the newly fixed car so far just yet.
I'm having trouble sleeping again. Going to try and get more aerobic excercise in so my body will be tired enough and I'll have to sleep!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherie said...

Sarah is so big! I was going through the books I have to leave here and a picture fell out of her when me and my mom took her around mill lake before I left for scotland. She was so wee!
I hope you getting more rest cara!see you in a month and a bit!
xx
cherie

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home