Wednesday, April 04, 2007

music time

So, my clarinet was discovered by Sarah and she asked me to play my 'whistle' - to play 'Christmas songs,' which was the last time I really played. So she had her little emergency whistle from her Dad and played along too, helped me press some 'buttons' on my clarinet and even tried blowing in it. It was fun to play again - I got out my old theroy book from lessons my Grandpa Wellunscheg used to give me when I was growing up. I remember hurredly cleaning up my room every Sat. morning before he came over for the 9 am lesson where we sat on the end of my bed with our music stand in front of us.
I think S. and I did this music time 2 days in a row after her nap. I did play one Christmas song - Jingle bells - for her :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

hurray for music time

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home