Saturday, September 29, 2007

helpful hints?

hello. I would love for anyone to comment about this topic:
How to resize an image using Adobe Photoshop Starter Edition 3. I can't seem to figure it out, but someone mentioned that if I resize images it may not take so long to load photos. That would be nice.
Had Mark J, Joanne A, Brandon W and Matt F over for coffee last night as they are up to help with strapping on the guest cabin and kitchen duties this weekend (Joanne in kitchen). It was lovely to sit around and chat - very rare at our house - having people over. S. went to bed early too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this is a free resource online that resizes photos that has worked for me:

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

1:07 AM  
Blogger Miranda said...

I can resize images in adobe photoshop 7...might be the same. If theres an option at the top that says "image" click on it, and then "image size". when you resize it say for blogs, I find that 600x800 pixels is best. Hope that helps

7:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you're at Flo's this weekend, Scott can explain it. I can too but he's better at it. Hopefully we'll see you this weekend.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home