Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Last week I pulled Sarah on the tobaggon while I was on my cross country skis. We tried part of my usual solo path on the field. It went pretty good, but she was kinda cold. I wrapped my scarf (thanks Mom A) around her and she was complaining of tumbleweeds hitting her. Sure enough, the scarf was full of tiny burrs which I have yet to pick out.
We pretended we were a train. It was fun even though it was short lived. She's not been much in the mood to go outside lately, but we did for a bit today. The days seem long when you're in all day.
Tomorrow we go to town and she's babysat for 3 hours while Andy and I go to a Food 4 All food security meeting. Two guest speakers speaking on healthy harvest boxes and community gardens in Penticton.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

The toboggan and ski poles leave a mysterious track in the snow! Cara - you are amazing pulling and skiing at the same time.

Love,
Mom

10:15 PM  
Blogger lil said...

That's for sure!! You must be a strong girl!! The pictures are lovely!! But I think I'll wait till summer to come see Camp Tulahead!!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home