Friday, January 09, 2009

some smiles

Sarah made me laugh a couple times this morning. I made her a pb sandwhich with lots of honey and as I gave it to her I said, "I may have put too much honey on. It may be too sweet." After she'd been eating for a while she says, "It's not to sweet. In fact, it's just right." Reminded me of this spin-off story from Golilocks (Baby Bear's Chair) that we'd been reading when little bear says something is 'just right.' I love how she used 'in fact' as well. :)

Then she saw me cleaning under the stove burners and said, "Why are you doing that?" and I said, "The stove has to be cleaned every once in a while." And she says, "I need to be cleaned every once in a while too."

The snow has been melting here and that is amazing.We were skating on the lake not more than 3 or 4 days ago and now we can't go on there. We were also able to make a snowman because the snow is more wet. We built him in front of the living room window so we can keep an eye on him or visa versa.

We met a new family at Strong Start yesterday and Sarah had a good time with the four year old in the family, Natasha. The Mom, Nikki, also has a one month old, named Jonah. Sarah had a good time there playing with the other kids and actually talked in front of them to me, so that was neat to see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

I like how you can watch the snowman and he can watch you. :)

12:47 PM  
Blogger M.R. Tumnus said...

Sarah, your pb sandwich was just right in sweetness, like you are. I love you and miss you. Is it fun to play with new friends? Thanks for the cute update Cara. XO
PS Can you take a picture of Mr. Snowman for me?

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home