Tuesday, February 01, 2005

beautiful day...

...today. Went for a walk with Mom Abrahams and Sarah. Sunny days make me want to clean house so I shook out the doormats, dusted and swept. I think I missed a few of Sarah's cues today so she was a little whimpery today. Her dad and her hung out this evening while I tried a new program at the gym. This crazy pilates-ish oblique excerise I was supposted to do near the end of my routine didn't really work out cause my arms were shaking.
Groceries today...apples, bananas, soymilk etc. We got low on fresh stuff at month end.
Feeling very thankful today. Most kids living in other parts of the world have lives very different than Sarah's...I mean, she actually has toys.

Fraser Valley Arts and Peace Festival is coming - take note Abbotsford/Langley/Vancouverites:
THEME		What is security?

DATES February 12 - 19, 2005
LOCATION Trinity Western University, Langley

KEYNOTE SPEAKER: JIMMY MASSEY with panel discussion
The Tug of War and Security in Iraq
A U.S. Marine reflects on his experience in Iraq
Followed by panel discussion
Saturday, February 12, 7pm, Northwest Auditorium
Free admission


More events too...including a play...Get all the details here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home