Friday, April 15, 2005

dinner and nightime

Made dinner last night. I was all proud of myself...used leftovers and made some curry rice thing with bok choy on the side. I took an afternoon 1 hr. lay down - didn't sleep - so I had energy. Usually I'm beat by 4 pm. Last night Sarah cried again...see comment from "sweet liberation?" We're trying to 'up' Sarah's bedtime. Last night it was 8:50 pm. But what will happen?...will I get less sleep because I will stay up with AA till 10 pm? We'll see...but at least our day will start earlier.
Made carrots for Sarah today. Still need to strain and ice-cube them.
Went to the 'breastfeeding club' (support group, I call it the 'club') on Wed. Much smaller group which was nice...not so crazy with so many kids.
Went on a really nice walk yesterday morning with mom Abrahams. It was windy and rained on us a bit and I loved the wavey lake.
Looking forward to Sat...planning on going to a Kids Swapmeet...maybe there will be a sweet deal on a jogging stroller.
Andy brought our tomato and other plants to the greenhouse at his dad's yesterday, so now we don't have the grow light on in the living room any more...so when I sleep in it is actually dark.
Not much else to say. Got a call from a health nurse who I had talked to briefly when Sarah had her shots...I was curious about postpartum depression. She put some resources on hold for me so I can check them out. I don't know enough about it to know if I'm experiencing that or just the effects of not enough sleep.
On that note...off to strain carrots and take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home