Thursday, July 07, 2005

So much fun.

I love it. Went to that "Dance Blast" class at the rec centre again last night. The real teacher is there again - and she is so good - we danced so hard for about 55 min. with a bit of abs and relaxation cool down thing for the last 5 min. It was kinda latin inspired and I had so much fun. It's a real workout for the mind and body. I was pretty tired before I left but when we started dancing I got another wind, but half way through my mind kinda shut down for a couple minutes and I was a step behind, but then it snapped back on (prob. when a new song came on) and I was back 'in the groove.' I came home and was showing Andy some of the moves. I must have been beaming because he said, "You just love moving, don't you?" Yup! Anyway, it was a big activity day as I ran to the garden as well. Sarah likes the chickens there.
Just got back from visiting Grma and Grpa Wellunscheg - we took the bus - cause our stroller's still in the trunk.
Sarah's sleeping and so shall I. I just wanted to tell you how much fun I had yesterday.
Hmmm...there is a big pile of laundry on the bed. Fold it or move it? We'll have to fold it later. Typing this is helping be accountable to going to bed when I need to :) Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home