Monday, September 26, 2005

first official steps

hey...had a good time at Lance's concert yesterday...and Sarah took her first steps there! She's done a few 'one steppers' in the past, but last night took three steps in a row. It was so cool. We were in the back playing with the other kids and Sarah grabs a plastic triangle - puts it in her mouth - and holds a circle in her hand and walks over to me. Seemed like she was being goofy - the way she was breathing with the triangle in her mouth. I think she was inspired to walk by the other older kids playing near her :). It was just like Grpa W. said, she'll 'forget herself' and start walking.
Still trying to take it easy with my tendonitus. Tonight we have a potluck with a care group that is starting up. Looking forward to that. Hey, I'm running in the CIBC run for the Cure (Breast Cancer), this Sunday. If you didn't get an email from me and want to sponser me, let me know.
Sarah wants to type to so that's it for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Way to go little Sarah!! I loved hanging out with Sarah at the concert. She was having so much fun, with the children and the music.
Love,
Mom

4:26 PM  
Blogger Jeremy J Harnett said...

Hey, here uncle's tunes inspire me too! I wish I could see here growing up at a closer proximity. These times are so precious!
Tanya

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home