Friday, March 17, 2006

bits from lately

hi. It's been awhile I know and I kept thinking of stuff to say and now most of it's gone so we'll see if anything comes while I type. Sarah's developed a different type of cold cough thing so nights have been rough again...the worst a couple of nights ago ...longest stretch up between 2:45 am - 5:10 am...am I weird that I 'time' it?
Still been enjoying making bread with the machine (the dough) and baking it in the oven.
Here, maybe I'll try to remember a bit from each day.
Sun. stellar sun day...but cold. Up at 8:13 am - at church at 8:35 am - out for a drive to see our pony, goats and geese friends in Arnold...then Pita Pit for lunch.
Mon. can't remember. Abrahams parents leave for Scotland to see Cherie!!
Tues. Care group potluck at the Englers. Nice to see everyone. Mom K gave us spinach she was having trouble finishing so I got to use it to make a salad with brocolli, raisins, sunflower seeds and some papaya poppyseed dressing AA gave me for Cmas.
Wed. tired crazy day. Walked with Jody Nesbitt and her kids at lake. Joseph kept asking why the school bus was in the water. They were setting up for filming a promotional commercial for the military where the military was rescuing people off a roof of a flooded house. Didn't go to Dance or African Children's Choir as planned, but laid low in the evening.
Thurs. Design team cancelled. Mom came and spelled me off for a nap. Walked with her and Sarah at Mill Lake....saw (and heard all day) the military helicopters, fog machine etc.
Fri. Mill Lake again...yeah, with cousin Erin, her 2 boys, aunt Laurie (and her cousin) and cousin Roxy. Nice. Thanks guys!
Hearing the fellow speak last Sat. about his time in Iraq with Christian Peacemaker Teams was good too...I also enjoyed the church building and the way they decorated it.
People who ordered Usborne books from my party. I'll be delivering them to you next week, just to let you know.
Arm says stop typing, so here are some pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Also had fun baking last night...harvest loaf and crazy sugarless oat cookies - they are pink...put cooked blenderized beets in for fun natural color options. Ok, that's really it for me now. Bye.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cara! Miss you, will be so nice to see you soon again. No, you are not weird for timing your awake times at night with Sarah - remember I have always kept a diary and there it is - exact times recorded of when I fed the babies at night, etc. Very interesting to read back on now. Love mom

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home