Wednesday, May 09, 2007

potatoes are in the ground

Hello. Had my folks up for the weekend. They stayed 3 nights which was great.
Mon. evening we planted potatoes and enjoyed some garden time. Sarah helped, and so did I. S. and I also took a little walk down from the garden to the creek.
Sarah's been enjoying tractor rides and throwing rocks in the river again. We made a neat little video to send to Cherie (and James), who is now back in Abb. We had thought we'd maybe go down so I could attend the BC Mennonite Brethern Conference get together, but it didn't work out. Sorry Cherie and James for the 'false alarm' in our coming.
We are having summery weather here which is great...and now my last 'image has been added' so I'm going to sleep. Yeah.



3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Good job wilderness family! I love the pictures of Sarah working side-by-side with you.

Thanks for a fabulous weekend.

Love,
mom

4:10 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

My fave pics are you planting potatoes - I like how you can see the perspective. Also like the one of Sarah and Andy where she's planting with one hand and holding his wrist with the other.

love you

see you soon!

Aimee

12:44 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I recognise the blue dress with the flower on it....wonder where that came from :)

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home