Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Hello.
It snowed last night - our first real snow...interesting how I was alerted to it, was my mom calling me and telling me it was snowing in Abbotsford as well.
So, this morning, we went to the lake and I went ICE SKATING. So fun. Andy shovelled the snow off and Sarah watched and went on part of the snow covered ice.
I just came through another bout of insomnia (or is it still here?) which has an incredible impact on my daytime functioning. The new thing is that Sarah has slept 11 hours through the night the last 3 nights instead of her 3:30 am wake up in the middle of the night. But now, she wakes up in a 'bad mood' instead of her chipper self. I think she didn't get enough sleep each night, but this is life right now. I mentioned to my chiropractor that Sarah wasn't sleeping through and she said to check her spine (near it) for tight spots (knots) and I did and pressed on some and since that she's been sleeping (related?).
Well, who knows when I'll blog again, but I do have a lot of pictures to share. Just one for now, I'm on the way to the chiropractor.
This is Sarah tired in the snow (from last week). She says she loves it and would sometimes crawl in it etc. "Let's boo-ssshhh-k in the sun for fun" she says and then crawls and lays and squirms in it. Boosshhk is must mean go funny and squirm around, eh?
The picture didn't work out --- another time. sorry.
The picture has been added!

4 Comments:

Blogger Miranda said...

I love her snow suit!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

It was fun to talk to you while it was snowing in both our neighborhoods. Sarah looks cozy and cute in her purple snow suit.
Love you all,
Mom

2:56 PM  
Blogger M.R. Tumnus said...

Sweet Sarah must take after her mom and dad, eh, with the love of snow and all related things - including climbing in it using a handy ice pick and making snow caves. Ha. Love all of you very much.

4:02 PM  
Blogger heidi said...

prayers for you that your insomnia will stay away and that sarah will also get a good night's rest. love you guys :)

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home