Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Moms



1 John 3:18
Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. (NIV)

"The joys of motherhood
are never fully experienced
until the children are in bed."
--Author Unknown.
I connected with this quote, cause so often Andy and I lay in bed and I tell him all the cute things Sarah has done through the day.

This is a picture of my Mom, Kathy. I don't know where we are (see cooler the cake is sitting on), but it's someone's birthday we are celebrating. Mom always knew (still does) how to make a b-day celebration special. I think this is an iced blueberry coffeecake. I remember enjoying this one. Thanks Mom for making so many good celebrations. Love you Mom.

Here is a picture of my Mom Abrahams - Judy.
This pic was taken just after all the extended family left a gathering at her house. I think Mom A is a wonderful, generous, attentive host, who works behind the scenes to make the day special.
I love my Mom A.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Cara, I believe that photo is taken at a condo in Wa. , near Camp Firwood. We stayed there the weekend of one of my birthdays. We brought one of Reg's canoes, we canoed on Lake Louise - I got a bang out of that. A really great birthday. I probably made the cake myself :) - Or maybe you girls helped?!

Thank you for your love. I'm glad you know you are loved and feel loved.

Happy Mother's Day to YOU!

Love,
Mom

9:48 AM  
Blogger M.R. Tumnus said...

Thank you Cara for the touching words. A great pleasure for me at this time in motherhood is watching you and Andy, Heidi and Josh, as you raise your own children with such love and devotion. Meanwhile as Grandma, I get to play play play with them.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home