Monday, November 29, 2004

everyday stuff

...like baby milk puke you don't want where it ends up...washing my hair with olive oil bar soap because we're out of shampoo...having a nap while Andy makes dinner. I so wanted to do dishes for him and then he could make dinner and I explained this to him and also that I was dizzy (which happens when I'm tired). I also explained that since I went to my grandma's b-day lunch today and talked with my mom I didn't get anything done (housework). He said, that's what you did (b-day party etc.), "Go to sleep. I feel pretty good." (meaning he'd clean up and make dinner.) Lovely.

Later after dinner, went to the VRC with mom and it was snowing when we came out. The program they made for me takes longer than they said it would...they always do. That kind of bothers me but I may do some of it at home from now on (abdominal part or something).

Andy was talking to Sarah today and she was talking back. Then he passed her to me (she went from a lying position to an upright one) and she puked on me and it ran down me to hit our footstool and my sock. Moms know to never plan on wearing the same outfit the whole day :).

Out of peanut butter - which I have every day - so I spread cooked red lentils on my bread last night...with jam. Crazy eh? It wasn't that terrible (reminded of this word from our friend Curtis Pauls who was over the other week and used this under-used word) at all.

I feel very thankful right now. For the amazing blessing of living in North America - this weird place with way too much stuff for too few people. We, as North Americans are so unique in this world...especially this whole thing with computers and blogging, no less.

I'm thankful for my family - Andy and Sarah and everyone above that. God is patient, understanding and undertaking for us. Wow.

Did the second part of a scrabble game today with Andy. Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home