Tuesday, February 15, 2005

v day and low diapers

Another sunny day - yesterday and today.
Yesterday: Andy brought me some buds on sticks and put them in a vase for me. I'm not sure what kind they are. I loved that. Later I found out he did want to by me flowers but one of the reasons he didn't was when he got to the store there was a huge line up. No problem...I was thrilled with the buds. When Andy came home from work he started pruning the tree out front. He put on his harness and got his ropes rigged up and took the bow saw up into the tree and began the quest. He recieved a pruning lesson from his dad on Sunday. This venture of pruning will help him get a fly rod!
Special dinner...homemade pizza - one of our favs and easy too. Olives, artichokes, mushrooms, green pepper, red onion, mozza for AA and crumbled tofu for me. Then we went and dropped Sarah off at Mom A's and drove to this park and I jumped out of the car, went the the trunk and served up fudge brownies (from the Moosewood cookbook) with So Good ice cream with vanilla beans in it. Yum. Couldn't stay there for long since it was a very cold evening. Then we warmed up with tea at City Blends in Clearbrook. Very nice time.

Today: Every time its sunny I think I really should put the diapers on the line to dry them, so today we did. A little adventure we had. Got out there and the railing is all dirty so the diapers swing past it and get soiled. So, I sacrificed two diapers to cover the railing. Then, just as I was 'wheeling' the line out so the cloth was in the sun the line collapes. I haven't checked the other end yet, but I think it broke...So now the diapers are hanging about two feet of the grass. I hope the squirrels don't go and play with them. All this time Sarah is in a sling around me...very patient. Then as we are backing inside - we went through mom's house this time - and I step on a pizza box. I have also soiled my wool socks, as I took off my slippers cause the back porch is all grimmy. Oh, yes, to help the environment does require sacrifice :)

Sarah and I went for a morning walk today and did a little photo shoot at the park. I think I got one shot with some ducks wandering behind her as she lay on the ground :) Have to wait 1/2 a month or so to see the shots yet as we don't have a digital cam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home