Saturday, December 18, 2004

my first cold

Sarah has her first cold. She's all stuffed up and I call her snuffalopogus. Her sneezes spray out snot and she is more moody than usual. We were up more at night so when it was morning Andy took care of Sarah so I could sleep till the afternoon.
Went to a Christmas party at my friend Keela's house in Langley and Sarah was a little overwhelmed. Dad did a good job of keeping her good comfortable company. Baked some cranberry orange loaf today which smelled up the house real nice - like Christmas I think. Brought one loaf to the party.
Yesterday I went to a couple thrift stores on my bike. Found some gifts for AA that I'm excited about. It was a beautiful day. Mt. Baker looked really cold and crisp.
Cherise and I are planning on going to the Atlantic Ballet's presentation of Merlin in Mission in February. I'm looking forward to that.


1 Comments:

Blogger Alvin & Denise Engler said...

hey cara -- long time no blog. what's up? you still out there? must be busy with christmas stuff. well... hope to see / hear / read blog by you soon. happy new year!
-denise

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home