Sunday, December 05, 2004

riding by

Nice weekend. Sat. I slept a bunch, I think, and Andy took care of Sarah...VRC in the evening. We also did some 'Christmas creating' in the evening. That's all the details I can give on that. Went on a short bike ride this morning. It was cooold on the ears. I rode past our old house and the house of our neighbors where we played so often. The bushes at our neighbor's place that we hid in where ripped out...and the house was gutted and I'm not sure what kind of state it was in (being renovated or torn down?). That was kinda sad. Then, I found a five dollar bill stuck to the road. It was wet. Wow. That was the second five I've found. The other was at Ska-Ha in Penticton on a trail that leads up to a climbing area. It was very dry there and that one was almost blowing away.
On another part of my ride I went past "Bevan Park", where we used to go sledding. One particular sledding adventure down this steep treed hill (which looks much shorter and not so steep now) ended up with me face-planting a tree. Ouch. That was hard
!
Went to Andy's parent's place for lunch. That was very nice. Good to talk with people and see them interact with Sarah. Then home and slept and watched a movie with Andy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Bevan park is a very risky hill. I also ended up head first into a tree. Yikes.
It snowed here this weekend, everything is white, I should go sledding soon. Looking forward to coming home and seeing you guys. I love you.
Aimee

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home